Sunday, March 9, 2008
Hawaii Here We Come!!!!
Aloha! I can't wait until Tuesday next week! Why? Because me and my family are going to HAWAII!!!!! We will get on a plane at 8:10am which means that we have to be at the airport around six and then we fly into Salt Lake City and then from there we go to Maui and have a two hour layover. Then we fly over to Oahu and stay there for four days. Then on Saturday we fly over to Maui to meet with my grandparents, two of my aunts, two of my uncles and five of my cousins. Then we all go to a Loua. Which I don't think I spelled right so I will just tell you that it is a Hawaiian party. We will be staying at a great hotel with water sides and everything! Did you know that the Hawaiian alphabet only has twelve letters! They are... A, E, I, O, U, H, K, L, M, N, P and W. Well Aloha every one! Which means Hello and good bye. And in this case it means good bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment