I'm so sorry ya'll! I've been so so busy with life that I haven't been able to post on here for like a month and a half. Oopsies. Well anyway here is what is going on in my life...
my little sister is crawling!!
The snow is finally gone! Woo Hoo! Thank-you!!
My brother O turned seven
I found out that we are moving this summer (More about that later on...)
School (huh... boring lol just kiddin')
Harp
WOW
babysitting
and lots more. I'm still in horse back riding which is amazing! I've been working on my posture and my diagnal a lot lately. My summer is going to be really busy because I'm moving, I'm going on a mission trip with my youth group, I'm doing VBS at my church the week after I get back from the mission trip, and then I've got zoo camp! I get to follow around five different people that work at the zoo for five days. It will be really fun. So yeah I've got a busy, busy, busy life!! I'll try and keep up posting from now on, but you all know how it is... busy, busy, busy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment