Friday, January 23, 2009

ABCs of Me

Well, I got this from The Homeshool Post and it looks like tons of fun, so here is my ABC list describing me


Author
I write a fictional book series called the Marrissa Tomas Series and it is so much fun! A lot of what happens in the book are what happens to me. :) and my friends. (You can see some of my selections on my blog! :) )

Brothers
I have three brothers

Crazy
I'm crazy. lol

Doodle
I doodle all the time. :)

Extra-Careful
I'm extra careful when it comes to skiing. Because I don't like falling! lol

Funny
I guess some people might say that I'm funny, I don't know if I am or not. lol

Girl
I'm a girl!

Horses!!!!!!
I LLOOOOVVVVEEE to ride horses!!!!

IceCream
I LOVE Ice Cream! YUMMY!

JesusFreak
I'm a total Jesus Freak!

oKay
One of my most said words. okay!

Love
I LOVE horses!

MyGod
I love to worship my God

None
I have no pets. :(

Oldest
I'm the eldest of the five kidos in our family!

Purple
Right now... I have purple nail polish on! lol

Quilt
My great grandma has made me a quilt before

Rose
my middle name :) Also one of my favorite flowers

Shy
I can be shy, but not around people I know! lol

Tip
Sometimes I get to the tip of the iceburg when it comes to my brothers fighting. >:(

Unusual
I'm VERY unusual sometimes. lol :)

Very
Very odd sometimes too.

Water
I love swimming! And, water is my favorite drink!

Xtra-hard
I couldn't think of anything for X.

You
I want to know what you think about my blog!

Zoo
Sometimes I think I live at the zoo. lol






No comments: