Hi Everyone! I can't wait until Monday, because that is when my first riding lesson of this year starts! My stable had taken a break over the holidays and I've been inching to get back in the saddle again. And guess what I get to do now? Get back... well not really back in but in MY saddle! I got a saddle for Christmas! With the works of course. Like the girth, saddle blanket, and sturrups. I also got breeches for Christmas so I get to use those too! I'll post a picture on here of my favorite horse at my stable! His name is Leo, here is some information about him...
Name: Leo
Age: 6
Height: 16 hands/64 inches
Weight: 1,500 lbs +
Breed: Paint
Gender: Male
Color: White with brown splotches all over.
Markings: white stripe down the front of his face
And here is his picture...

I hope you enjoyed a little information about my favorite horse and my favorite activity... HORSEBACK RIDING!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment